E-Mail Marketing, as the word itself suggests marketing through electronic mails, is becoming more predominant in present times for most of the companies as they are using it for their benefit. It is a form of direct marketing for commercial communicating or fund raising messages to audience. Every e-mail sent to potential customers or a targeted client is the core of e-mail marketing.
Purpose of Email Campaign
– To enhance merchant-customer relationships through E-mails
– To encourage new customers and rekindle old customers to _Buy_ products immediately
– Posting advertisements on emails by companies for their customers
– It is helpful to distribute information to wide range of customers at a time.
– Only targeted customers and potential clients are sent emails.
– The cost of email marketing is relatively low compare to other types of marketing.
– Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, e-mail is less expensive.
– E-mail marketing, often reported as second only to search marketing, is the most effective online marketing tactic.
– The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement.
– E-mail messages are easy to track. An advertiser can track users via auto responders, bounce messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-throughs, etc.
– Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of e-mail subscribers who have opted_ in to receive e-mail communications on subjects of interest to them. E-mail marketing is paper- free_. Hence, it is eco-friendly.
Why Choose Us?
– Web Based – Nothing to download or installed on your computer
– Simple and Easy to use.
– Full Reporting with each email marketing campaign.
– Cost Effective and time saving.
– Mass Market your product or service via emails
– Manage your marketing efforts from one place.
– Execute and Deploy a marketing campaign for anywhere in the world.
– No long term contract, use it month to month.
– Utilize our resources like bandwidth and servers
– All inclusive price structure